FREE Financial Guide
Enter your info and get our guide
7 Mistakes Expecting Parents Make & How to Avoid Them
Protect Your New Family by Making a Plan!
Starting your family is already stressful enough. When it comes time to bringing your new baby home, it can feel like you never had the chance to prepare your finances. That’s where The Parent Advisor team at The Fortis Agency comes in! We have a combined 15 years of experience serving expecting parents just like you.
Our services include taking the time to review current income, financial investments, insurance policies, and maximize your earning potential—all while ensuring your money is being spent sustainably. On top of that, we’re happy to help you set financial goals for the future and put safety nets in place to protect your family from emergencies. To be certain your new baby has a bright future with stable finances for the entire family, get in touch today!
Meet Your Financial Goals as Your Family Grows!
- Work with experienced, independent advisors
- Protect your growing family from financial emergencies
- Enjoy service that puts your best interest first
- Prepare your finances in advance for a successful future
We have expertise in 5 main areas
Our expecting parent team focuses on helping families maximize their earning potential.
- Employee Benefit Review
- Financial Protection
- Budget Review
- Wealth Management
- Education Planning
Our team of advisors love working with expecting couples for two main reasons
- They are an underserved market in our society. Many financial advisors won’t even entertain a conversation with you unless you have at least half a million dollars. If you are in your early thirties, expecting your first or second child and already have half a million dollars then we salute you and ask, “What’s your tax strategy to keep it?” 😊
- The second reason is because we see all too regularly people who don’t have a financial plan and it can mean absolute destruction to not just your immediate family but the people who surround you. Every time we see a “GoFundMe” account set up on Facebook it saddens us deeply because we know that with a little bit of planning those families would be so much better off.
Who do you work with?
Young couples who are looking to start or grow their families
What can I expect if I book a meeting?
- You can expect to spend approx. 30 minutes with one of our experts. On this initial consultation we will go over
- Your insurance needs
- Your financial goals
- Your savings vs spending habits
- At the end of our call, we will mutually decide if we want to continue our conversation or part ways as friends. Either option is totally fine with us!
Are you a fiduciary?
What insurance do you provide?
Do you represent any companies?
What companies do you work with?
Do I need a minimum amount of money to work with you?
Why would I want to work with you?
Put You & Your Family in Good Hands
The Fortis Agency | (732) 993-5255 | 101 Crawfords Corner Road | Holmdel, NJ 07733